Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Wake-Up Call
I’m on holiday this week, and globe-trotting, Prada-clad poser sophisticate that I really, really wish someone would think I am, I’ve decided to slum it at home in classy N7 instead. This means that rather than being woken up at six in the morning by the radio, I’m now sleeping in much later, and the first thing I hear is the workmen, doing whatever it is that workmen do, directly below the open windows of my first-floor flat.

I’m not so sure I want to know too much about Eric’s nice little earner, his sure-fire tip for the 4.50 at Kempton Park, or what Chris really wanted to do with that bird he was trying to pull last night, but it’s certainly a whole lot more entertaining and insightful than the Today programme usually is, my dears.