Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Monday, March 01, 2004
Oblivion
The fact I woke up today, on the first day of a week off, to face several empty wine bottles and two of Stoli, three shattered glasses, and one unbroken tumbler half-full of what I really do not want to know, several cut-price flyers from certain establishments of a very dubious nature, two undecipherable phone numbers which I really dare not call, a numbing headache and a nagging sense of guilt, as well as one item of clothing very definitely not belonging to me, and a rip in my jeans, suggests that a rather good time was had by all. Now if only someone would tell me just what it is that I actually did, then I could come up with all the right excuses.