Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Friday, February 20, 2004
Mistaken Identity
Straight-acting is probably not a term you'd use to describe me. For starters, the fact I rather enjoy snogging and shagging people of the same sex is a bit of a giveaway. And while I'm hardly a screaming queen (and I'll scratch out the eyes of any twisted bitch who says I am), it has been observed that at times my behaviour can get a little – er, how shall we put this? – flamboyant. And we all know about the showtunes.

Or perhaps I'm wrong, and I should trade in my Queertown membership for lifetime subscriptions to Asian Babes and Horny Housewives instead. For when the (admittedly sozzled) owner of a bar you've been frequenting for fifteen-odd years asks whether your wife will be joining you later, then you can't help but feel – oooh, my dears, just ever so butch.