Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Darkness Visible 1
Last night I saw the first in the National Theatre's two-part dramatisation of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials novels. So today I should be offering a carefully-considered critical analysis of the performance, commenting on its fidelity to the original, as well as discussing the quality of the acting, dissecting the production values, and revealing what I really think about James Bond being in it.

However, all that will have to wait, as I'm far too busy racing through the third book in the trilogy, before I get to see the final part at seven o'clock tonight. In the meantime, I think "wow" will just have to do.