Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Thursday, November 20, 2003
Send In The Clowns
Stranger, dear, could you possibly? And you’re the only one who… And I know I should have mentioned this earlier… And can you fix… And about that teensy-weensy favour… Oh, that's not quite what I meant… And shall I just leave it here then?.. Oh, silly me, is that what it's for… And two o'clock yesterday seems reasonable, don't you think?

If you want a job well doing, then ask a busy person: that's what they always said to shut me up, anyway. But can't they see I'm trying to write a bloody blog here? If I'd known a large part of this week would involve me juggling with more balls than a Compton Street slapper on Saturday night, then I'd have run off and joined Billy Smart's. At least there you get to work with the clowns, rather than for them.