Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Thursday, November 13, 2003
Kids R Us
I am a grown man of a certain age, who can no longer tell you which manufactured bit of jailbait is currently Number One. I have burdens and responsibilities which I should at all times shoulder in a detached, stoic and professional manner; and, given the choice, I'd rather watch Question Time than a late-night episode of Buffy or Angel. And while my personal life is my own affair, it should nevertheless be conducted in the privacy of my own home, or, at the very least, in the company of like-minded and discreet individuals.

Bollocks. If I want to skip home from work tonight on this balmy autumnal evening, whistling and kicking up the red and gold and brown and orange leaves as I go along, then whistling and kicking up the red and gold and brown and orange leaves as I go along is exactly what I am bloody well going to do.

Don't ever want to grow up. Probably never will.