Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Friday, July 18, 2003
Getting Ready For Love
For the past few days, my gym has been surprisingly busy and especially sweaty. It took me a while to work out why.

It's Pride in the Park in a week's time, isn't it? There's nothing like the prospect of nabbing some naïve out-of-town totty to drag even the most lethargic and lard-assed gym queen out of bed in the mornings to get himself all toned and buffed.

What do you think I'm doing down there? I don't do this for the good of my health, you know.