Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Sunday, June 08, 2003
Thank You
Just stumbled in from yesterday's Stellas and Thinks, which climaxed in me watching an Elvis impersonator in a subterranean French-speaking bar in London's Covent Garden at 1 a.m this morning (You don’t want to know about that. Oh, you do? Really? Well, I'll tell you later…), to realise that today is the third-month anniversary of Invisible Stranger.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm having a ball. So loads of mwah-mwah-mwahs to the blog which got me interested in this nonsense in the first place (you know who you are), and to everyone else who has encouraged me, by reading, commenting, blog-rolling me, and even un-blog-rolling me (and you all know who you are as well). It truly does mean a lot to me, and is really appreciated.

(Hey! Relax! Don't panic! I'll be back to my normal insincere self tomorrow.)