Invisible Stranger


Invisible Stranger

Collecting Crises on Old Compton Street and Beyond

Contact me

Little Tinker

Currently clicking:
- bboyblues
- bitful
- blue witch
- diamondgeezer
- glitter for brains
- london calling
- naked blog
- troubled diva

Usually Playing:
- ute
- neil and chris
- peter and anna
- june
- kurt

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2003
Pretty in Pink – Adventures in Interior Decoration Part 2
Still something missing within those small four walls of my fur-lined bathroom. Yesterday's addition of a family of plastic Ducks didn't really improve matters, with the Flamingos fearing for their place in the pecking order, and glaring viciously down at Mamma Duck and brood.

Until, that was, I finally found a use for all those free CDs that come with magazines. They now proudly adorn part of one wall, their spiral tracks of music and data morphing and distorting my reflection as I shave in the morning. It'll get even groovier when I install the glitter ball.

Wisely, I have now declared the bathroom an hallucinogenic-free zone. There's enough screwed-up people out there already without me being added to their number.